Finally over.I regard the orientation as a failure. Almost everything was messed up lah. Caused much headaches but it`s over.
The farewell was more important.And it was really successful! Thanks to all the orientation groups for your hard work. You guys did very well. Sincerely.
And to the committee, we had put in about two weeks of effort just for yesterday. I`d say that through these days, we`ve became really closer. I like this committee a lot. I have already developed quite a strong sense of warmth when being around you all..
Although the orientation didn`t work its way out as we had hoped it would, do not be ashamed even though I`m sure we are all disheartened. The journey ahead of us is still a pretty long one, so don`t give up! :D We all know that we can work well together, so why fret.
Yes, some of us have heard of people disliking the committee. That is even more disheartening but it shows that we have flaws and must improve. Of course, that is unless they dislike us for
personal reasons. For that, I have no comments.
Lastly, committee, good job for our own performance. (:
Like Bibiana, I` d rather that there`s no farewell as it would mean that Mr Low`s not leaving. Even so, we have to face up to reality. To all choir members, keep Mr Low`s words in mind. I`m sure that everyone can tell that he favours the CSS Choir with all his heart.
The only thing we can do now is not to let his efforts go down the drain. He is and will always be with us.
Remember, he will come back.To the juniors(sec ones), perhaps your understanding of the mutual love between Mr Low and us is shallow, but I`m very certain that what you`ve seen and heard yesterday shows you how deeply we care for him and vice versa.
You guys would be the seniors when he comes back. Work hard and shine, juniors. You can all do it and you know it.
Mr Low, you are family.With love.